Aqautron 4×300 is the largest full composting model. It is well suited for larger installations with many toilets and several users.
Suitable for large households, schools, day care, small offices and other mid size buildings.
- The bio chamber (300 liters) is rotated every 900 visit or 3-4 months.
- A full rotation takes approx 1 year, then the the post-composted chamber is ready to be used again, or emptied.
- Aquatron UV-unit
- Aquatron Phosphorus trap
- Height: approx 140cm (total with separator och bio chamber)
- Size of bio chamber (WxH): 1580x800mm
- Chamber volume: 4 chambers, approx 300 liter each
- Weight: approx 85kg
Installation & maintenance manual
Height: 140cm (total with separator och bio chamber)
Weight: 85 kg
Size of bio chamber (LxWxH): Size of bio chamber (WxH): 1580x800mm
The chamber volume: Larger installations with many toilets and several users.
This house has nine toilets connected to their Aquatron system. The toilet most far from the separator is 50 meters away.
Office in Barcelona which has two Aquatron 4x300 and reuse rainwater and flushing water.
Fire station in Sweden which has an Aquatron 4x300 system.
School in the West Indies